I’m disappointed with my current website and web designer. How do I know that you’ll be better?
Most people are unhappy with their current website because it does not render well on mobile devices or tablets. It is crucial that your site looks good and works perfectly on these devices because that’s where your customers are busy looking for services! As far as designers go, the complaint we hear the most is that the designer is not responsive. We are VERY responsive. You will deal directly with your web designer. Your success is our mission!
Who owns and controls the website when it’s complete?
You do! Many other web designers put everything in their own name to control their customers and force them to pay outrageous fees year after year. We believe that YOU need to have full ownership and control over your site and intellectual property so you can decide who will service your site. We will make sure domains are owned in YOUR accounts and that you have all info and passwords required to take your site anywhere for any reason!
How long will it take for my website to be created?
We work based on your timeline and goals. Of course, the complexity and function of the website determine creation time; however, we will work with you to determine the go-live date based on your criteria.
Will I be able to update my website or will I always need your services?
We will train you how to manage your website on a day-to-day basis. Of course, there are technical aspects, such as updates, scripting, etc. that you will want to have us do.
How do I get started working with you?
Complete the Request for Proposal form , and we will get back to you within 24 hours to talk about making your website a success!
Will I be able to see who’s visiting my site?
Yes. We always include Google Analytics with every site. Understanding what people are doing at your site is the key to determining if your marketing is really working.
Can you just create a landing page?
Yes. And, we can also run PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns for you and measure their success.
Can you help drive traffic to my site?
Yes, by using online and offline strategies. Online strategies may be AdWords, Bing Ads, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and Social Media. Offline may be direct mail and print ads. The exact approach will take into account your goals, budget, and industry.
How Does Your Web Design Process Work?
- Initial Consultation: All of our projects begin with a free initial consultation to determine your requirements.
- Agreement: After we have addressed any and all of your concerns, we can verify and agree upon project terms and requirements.
- Payment: Upon your agreeing to the project terms, we require half of the total project cost amount. Once the project is completed, you can pay the remaining balance. You can also pay earlier.
- Content Gathering and Research: We will gather from you the necessary text and any other content for your website including any media.
- Design Development: We normally ask for a few examples of websites that you like and any competitor examples.
- Web Development: We will begin development of the site pages and content after receiving approval of your concept.
- Evaluation: Once the site is built, you will be able to view the entire site to make sure that everything is how you want it.
- Website Launch: We will make your website fully accessible to the public.
- Support: After your website has launched, we will work with you to establish a regular maintenace schedule for your website.
Why don’t you have pricing at your website?
Websites generally run between $1,500 to $3,500 dollars depending on size and functionality. Many web designers may give you a number like $700, but that’s for a cookie cutter website. We will research your business, look at your competitors, and come up with a plan to make sure that your website is unique and functions better than your competition. We want you to get results that profit.
What are your payment terms?
Typically 50% of the project estimated to get started and the balance when it’s complete. Of course, we understand that there may be minor adjustments needed after the initial launch, and this work is included in the project.
I have a question that’s not on this page.
Then please send that question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get your answer right away!